UAE residence visa for a newborn baby has to be filled within 120 days of his/her birth otherwise you will have to pay a AED100 fine for each day beyond the deadline.
This process is the same as for a family residence visa
List of Mandatory Documents
- Sponsor Emirates ID (Original).
- Sponsor passport & residence visa page (passport at least minimum 6 months validity).
- Registered Tenancy contract / Ejari or Title Deed photocopy.
- Partner/ Investor visa holder should attach Company/Personal Statements for the last six months, Trade License Copy list, MOA
- Valid Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
- Valid Labor Contract (issued by MOHRE), if the sponsor works in Private Sector.
- Recent Electricity Bill if house owned by a sponsor (Not rented).
- Child passport (Original), 1 passport size color photograph, white background (Studio type)
- Birth Certificate (Attested).
- Mother Passport with residence visa copy
- Emirates ID application form.
- Health Insurance Certificate or Card
- Dubai Court Attested NOC letter signed by the Father (If Mother Sponsor)
- Any other details that might be required
An attested marriage certificate is absolutely necessary for opening a file for maternity in a UAE hospital. You’ll be asked for copies and the original attested document. The attestation of a marriage certificate is going to require authentication from several different government bodies from the country where the marriage took place. The certificate or license for marriage will also be attested by the UAE Ministry/Dept of Foreign Affairs.