Expatriates, who hold valid partner, investor , employee visa in UAE, can sponsor the following family members:

  • Wife.
  • Sons, who are under 18 years old.
  • Unmarried daughters.
  • Parents

Individual Expat working in private and public sector should have a monthly salary in order to sponsor their family. Residency visas must be renewed upon expiry, it is also duly noted that staying outside the UAE for more than 6 months consecutively will result in the cancellation of the residency.

Get in touch with Bizvise to know more.

Required Documents

  • For sponsoring your spouse, marriage certificate attested by your home country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  • If you are sponsoring your children, original birth certificates of children attested by the relevant authorities.
  • Copy of valid passport of family members. The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months.
  • Passport-sized photograph. NOTE: For visa and Emirates ID applications, the photograph needs to be taken on a white background, with ears, forehead to chin completely visible.
  • A copy of your registered tenancy contract
  • If you are sponsoring your parents, you need to have at least a two-bedroom flat and a minimum salary of AED 20,000 a month.
  • If a woman is sponsoring her husband, the husband’s passport copy will also be required.

Adding Newly born to UAE Residency

  • Expatriates can also add their newborn children into the residency. If the child was born in UAE, a birth certificate should be submitted along with the application, which should be processed within 120 days from the date of birth.
Get A Free Consultation
Send us a quick enquiry

Drop in your contact details and we will call you back