Free Zones are the designated areas in UAE, where the expatriates can fully own and operate their business. Dubai free zones have become the major trading hubs due to various incentives provided by the Government to promote business culture. They are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities, world-class business amenities, flexible government policies and impressive tax exemptions. The attractive tax regime and incentives offered by the free zone authorities make Dubai the most preferred region for company formation.
Free Zones in Dubai
There are many free zones in Dubai that provides wide range of business activities. Some of them are
Benefits of starting a Business in Dubai Free Zone
Types of Licenses
Free zone authorities offer following licenses for Dubai free zone company setup:
Bizvise has a team of professional experts who can manage free zone company setup procedures that include obtaining trade license, company registration, opening of Bank Account, getting visas, recruitments, accounting etc. Our firm will provide the best consulting solutions that will help you setup your company in Dubai Free Zone.
- 1. General Trading License
- Using this license you can deal with the trading of all types of goods, with an exemption on a few banned products which need special approval from the authorities.
- 2. Trading License
- Trading license allows entrepreneurs to carry out trading activities such as import & export, and selling of a limited number of commodities.
- 3. Service License
- Companies that are engaged in activities like consulting, accountancy etc. should obtain Service license.
- 4. Industrial License
- Companies that are indulged in manufacturing, packaging and processing activities must obtain this license.
Frequently Asked Questions
- - Full ownership of your company and get access to free-hold property anywhere in Dubai.
- - No minimum share capital requirement
- - Less capital requirement
- - 100% Tax Exemption
- - Some of the free zone business setups in Dubai are exempted from paying taxes and import or export duties.
You need to provide a certificate of authenticity for the lease contract issued from the Real Estate Regulatory Agency and a new Memorandum of Association with the necessary modifications.
Incorporation can take as little as five working days or up to six weeks for some free zone entities.
All educational and corporate documents required during the incorporation process and for the issuing of residence visa process needs attestation at the corresponding UAE embassy or consulate in the country of the document origin. These documents must then be attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai.
Dubai Free zone has 100% repatriation of capital and profits, exemption from all import and export duties. It has no corporate or dividend tax.