Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and one of the fastest-growing and wealthy markets in the world. For any businessperson who aspires to start a company in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi is an excellent choice. The business procedures in the Abu Dhabi are simple, and it takes only a few days for setting up a company in Abu Dhabi. Bizvise can help you start a company in Abu Dhabi easily and at an affordable price.
Initially, you need to decide the jurisdiction and the type of business activity, along with the number of shareholders in the company. Depending on the type and structure of the company, the procedures will differ. To get detailed information about these norms and any other business activity in terms of Abu Dhabi company registration, you can speak to our Abu Dhabi company formation experts, who will get all your questions answered.
Some of the advantages of setting up a business in Abu Dhabi are
- Commercial license is valid for 2 years, unlike other emirates.
- Easy and effective Company registration
- Less stress on renewals and can save on annual payments and costs.
- Cost of setting up a company is much cheaper than most emirates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It depends upon various factors like business activity, number of employees, and commercial space. However, the setup cost generally includes:
- - Incorporation fees
- - Sponsor fees
- - Legal fees
- - Government and third-party taxes
- - Visa fees
- Select the business activity
- Find a local sponsor
- Register business name
- Get initial approval
- Get Certificate of Incorporation and Business License
- Register with the Chamber of Commerce
- Get external approvals required for your business.
In Abu Dhabi mainland, you need 2 directors for company registration.
- Approach the concerned department based on the business activity
- File an application and submit the documents
- Get the membership from Chamber of Commerce once the application is approved
- A permit will be issued after a field visit by DED or Abu Dhabi Commercial Register.
- Commercial License
- Occupational License
- Professional License
- Industrial License
- Tourism License